Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas June Digi Challenge

Hello fellow crafty friends!  I am so excited to announce that I have been accepted to the Craftin Desert Divas Digi stamp Design Team!  I am over the moon!  So for my very first DT post I am participating in their June Monthly challenge.  The theme is coffee.  One of my favorite things!




This adorable little kitty looks so happy.  I think it's because she's about to drink a rather large cup of coffee!

I hand cut all of the layers.  The pink paper and floral print are from Doodlebugs Hello Sunshine paper pad.  The sentiment I created and printed from my computer.  I added details with white gel pen to give it a little something extra.  You can see it better in the close up.



I encourage everyone to check out their challenge because they have recently revamped the prize. Everyone who participates in the Digi stamp Monthly Challenge will get a voucher for a free Digi Stamp.  F R E E!!!!  Run, don't walk, to the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery group on Facebook for further details!

Supplies used:








Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll check out the Craftin Desert Divas Digi Stamp Monthly Challenge!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment