Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Crab-tastic!

Hello again!  Did I mention I really love the crabs from my post two weeks ago?  Well, I do.  So much so that I had to have another go at them!  The good news is you too can play with them too. AND there is still plenty of time to enter them in the July Digi Challenge on the Facebook Craftin Desert Divas group.  A free digi stamp just for entering!  I highly encourage you to give it a try.


This time I reached for my Copic markers.  I admit that I have a hard time creating "scene" cards but I just adore how this turned out!  I don't think I've ever colored absolutely everything on the card with Copics before!  After I colored all the images, I went back with my colorless blender and added dots, dots and more dots to the sand.   I wanted to give the appearance of sand texture.  I added it onto a very thin green layer and then the white card base.  No extra embellishments needed on this one.

I appreciate you stopping in to take a look!

Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment