Friday, January 13, 2017

Delightful Dinos

Hi guys!  Have you seen the newest badge on my blog???  I was selected to be a member of the first design team for Jess Crafts Digitals!!!



I've admired Jess's digital stamps on Etsy for a while now. When I saw her Design Team call in December I just knew I had to apply.  I'm so thrilled that I was chosen to be a DT member!  Jess is working so very hard to design a new digital stamp for her store every Friday.  See her blog post here: Jess Crafts Digitals.

Without further ado, here is my very FIRST project for the Jess Crafts Digitals DT!


These super adorable dinosaurs come from her newest release Delightful Dinos Bronty and Bronty with hearts.  There are also four great sentiments to choose from.  I love that she has included sentiments to use because let's face it, sometimes I just can't come up with a sentiment that fits the image!  Jess has eliminated that difficulty!  Thank you Jess!

I printed the digi's out onto Bristol paper which is my favorite to use when I want to color digis with my Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  I wanted them to look like the were cuddling so I made sure to flip the Delightful Dino Bronty the opposite direction before printing.  I popped the Bronty with hearts up with foam tape.  After I had printed the sentiment out on white paper I decided I didn't like the white with the other patterned paper.  So I grabbed a Copic marker and colored it to match the cream of the heart paper.  Problem solved!

I used a black Sakura glaze pen to make the eyes stand out more.  I used a Spectrum Noir sparkle marker on the little red cardstock hearts I scattered around the background.  I also added it to the hearts on the girl bronty.  On top of the grey hearts I added glossy accents for that something extra.

I do hope you will check out Jess's shop here: Jess Crafts Shop.  And if you hurry over today you can take advantage of a special price!  It's only good on release day!!  Be sure to pay a visit to her blog to check out what all the other DT members are posting!  Jess Crafts Digitals

I can't wait to share my next project with you!
~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment