Monday, May 1, 2017

Pretty as a Princess

Happy May everyone!  I'm here today to share some news that is pretty darn exciting for me.  I have been chosen as one of the members of My Creative Scoop Creative team!!    You can see all of the fabulous members of the design team here.  I am SO jazzed!  I have always wanted to take one of Mindy's classes and now I am finally getting a chance.  I get to work on improving my coloring skills while sharing my progress with you all.

Another equally exciting piece of news is that Mindy is launching her very own line of digital stamps! Her store is launching today.  You are going to love her release.  Head on over right now! My Creative Scoop Digi shop.  To help with her launch I have a lovely card to share with you featuring her brand new Tiana digi stamp!  She is such a fun stamp to color.


Would you believe that this is my very first time using such a dark skin tone?  I've already picked up a few hints from Mindy's Create with Markers mega class.  You can check out all of her classes here.


I printed Tiana out onto Copic X-Press paper.  I generally use Neenah Solar White but Mindy highly recommends the X-Press It paper.  It worked out beautifully!  I colored everything using Copic markers.

Skin V17, E27, 25 & 23
Hair W9, E49, 47, 44
Dress and Crown YG0000, 00,03, 05, 07, 09, 21, W00
Flower RV13, RV11, G28, G24
Lips R56, 59

I do hope you take a peek at Mindy's Etsy store as well as all of her great classes!  Thanks for stopping by.

~Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment