Monday, July 9, 2018

Altenew day 6--Final day!

I did it!  I'm so happy that I made it all the way through a class!  I usually let life get in the way and then I don't complete them in a timely fashion.  I *may* have a backlog of classes waiting for me to complete.  It'll be our little secret.

I can't say enough good things about this class.  One-Layer Wonders at Altenew Academy has been a blast.  It has made me do a lot of things I have never done before.  That's what I really love about cardmaking.  There is always something new to be learned and it never gets boring!

Now for my final card.





I really, really love how this card turned out!  I want to mention that I didn't use any of the same stamps that Kelly used in the class and I didn't have any issues.  If you are like me, you have a stock pile of sets waiting to get some love!  Seriously, this is the best $8.95 I have spent.  Go take a look at all of the fabulous classes they have right HERE.

Supplies used:

Stamps: Altenew Just Because and Altenew Pattern Play Hexagon

Copic Markers: W3, V06, V15, Y06, YG11, 13

Distress Oxides: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet.

A few Lilly White Glitter sprinkles from Doodlebug and Crystal Stickles

Have a fabulous day!
~Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment