Thursday, July 26, 2018

Simply Watercolor Day 2

Howdy, hello, good evening!  I have been working on the lessons for day 2 of the Simply Watercolor class over at online card classes.  You can find it HERE.  I'm having a great time with this class.  I just wish I had more chunks of time to work on it!  That whole work thing gets in my way! 

I waited until I had the three lessons done so I could post all of the pictures in one blog post.  I find this class challenging for many reasons but the top one is that there are no stamps being used!  I'm thankful Kristina Werner provides very detailed instructions and templates.  Bless you!

Here they all are!


For this one, I just freehanded it all per her instructions.  Not too bad other than my wonky balloons.


I had a lot of trouble with the animals.  I just couldn't get the shading quite right.  They are still super cute.  Thank you templates!

And now for the final card for this lesson.


My bear and background turned out darker than intended but look at that cute bow tie!  As with the previous cards, I used Misson Gold watercolors.

Overall I am pleased with my results.  I'm sure things will improve with more practice.  On to day three!

See you soon!
~Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment